[mythtv-users] Cutlist editor and bookmarks in master

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Aug 2 17:16:42 UTC 2015

On 02/08/15 17:48, Roger Siddons wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Aug 2015 14:13:03 +0100, John Pilkington <J.Pilk at tesco.net>
> wrote:
>
>  > Recordings that have been cut start frontend playback about 2 minutes
>  > in. I can jump back to the beginning but I haven't found a way of
>  > clearing the delay; it doesn't seem to be a bookmark. Playback via
>  > UPnP starts at the beginning.
>  >
>  > Anyone else seeing this - or have any ideas?
>  >

> Could it be a MARK_UTIL_PROGSTART (40) or MARK_UTIL_LASTPLAYPOS (41)
> from https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11713 ?

Yes, I think so.  It had occurred to me that 2 minutes is my specified
pre-roll, and my cutting script clears the cutlist, so comment 11
applies.  I'll dig a bit deeper.  Thanks.  Do programmes somewhere
*really* start at the advertised time?

And, back to the original question - I do feel lost without the cutlist
editor cursor.