[mythtv-users] New Comcast DTA, grrrrrrrr.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:52:02 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 8:28 PM, Devin Heitmueller
<dheitmueller at kernellabs.com> wrote:
> Try the DC50 codeset you already have.  Last I checked the DC50 and
> 100 used the same
> codeset (which allowed Comcast to give out the same remote control for both).

While I never tested it personally (I returned my DTAs before the new
style remote was introduced), the claim was that all the DTA remotes
used the same codes as the newer "Platinum" (dark silver) Comcast
remotes (unlike the "Silver" ones), although clearly there were fewer
buttons (and features) on the DTA remotes.