[mythtv-users] New Comcast DTA, grrrrrrrr.

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Thu Apr 30 21:03:11 UTC 2015

> I tried the new remote with my system that already recognizes the DC50Xu
> signal set (just reconfirmed with irw, to be sure), but it doesn't see
> anything with the new remote.

There's a simpler technique to confirm if the codeset is the same -
can you control either DTA using the same remote Comcast gave you?  If
so, then they're using the same codeset.

That said, I guess they changed it in the newer DTA.  It's probably
still XMP signaling, but with a different underlying codeset.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs
http://www.kernellabs.com