[mythtv-users] Meegopad and VAAPI

Paul Kendall pkendall64 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:50:49 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Martin Engelhard
> <martinengelhard at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > i'm trying to setup a MeegoPad T01 ( Intel Bay-Trail-T Z3735F) with
> Gentoo
> > as fronted for myth. So far most of the system is running. But when i'm
> > watching HD content (H.264 at 1920x1080) for a few minutes the CPU gets
> <snip>
>
> Sorry to hijack, but is anyone getting audio over HDMI out of one of these?

There's a github repo with a patch.
https://github.com/01org/baytrailaudio
I've built a kernel with the patch applied but it still does not work.  I
have found that the ACPI device 'HAD0F28' is statuc 0 in the ACPI device
tree which means it's not enabled so I think this is problem. I might hack
up a modified DSDT file to enable the device and see if that fixes the
problem. Unless someone knows how to set the ACPI status.

Cheers,
Paul