[mythtv-users] EPG Anomaly

Ken Smith kens at kensnet.org
Fri Apr 24 16:22:06 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I have an odd problem on a friends Myth System in the UK. There are two
DVB-T and one DVB-S2 tuners. For example, the EPG for ITV-4 (UHF
Multiplex on Channel 28 from Crystal Palace)  is missing from the two
DVB-T tuners but it is there on the DVB-S2. But I get acceptable
recordings from all three tuners on ITV-4.

In fact, the EPG data seems to be be missing for the channels on the Mux
on Ch 28, but present on the other Muxes.

Very strange that the MPEG stream is OK but the EPG data is missing. The
DVB-T Tuner is a Hauppauge DT 500 dual tuner.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.