[mythtv-users] DB Schema update 1261: broken duplicate detection with historic non-DD data

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue Apr 21 12:05:25 UTC 2015

On 20/04/15 21:42, Nick Morrott wrote:
> Background:
>
> UK-based setup. XMLTV/tv_grab_uk_rt listings since 2004.

<big snip>

> After this unplanned investigation and applying the above reverting
> changes, the Upcoming Recordings list returned to normal once
> mythfilldatabase had rerun.
>

> Cheers,
> Nick
>
> (posted to -users for information, it really deserves a bug ticket but
> I'm unsure if anyone still cares)

Hi Nick:  Interesting.  I'm afraid I have rarely used your XMLTV stuff,
and my DB goes back only to 2005, but I quite often see apparently
completely unrelated recordings when I use

Programme Guide > E > Schedule Info > Previously recorded

It rarely causes a problem for me, because I can ignore the funnies;  I
thought it might be because of a DB merge some time ago that almost had
me threatened with excommunication  :-)

John