[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct with incorrect listings

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Mon Apr 20 02:42:10 UTC 2015

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:49 PM Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:56 PM, Dick Steffens <dick at dicksteffens.com>
> wrote:
> > On 04/19/2015 04:44 PM, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> >>
> >> What's the correct way to troubleshoot incorrect listings? I'm trying to
> >> watch the blazer playoff games and they are being broadcast on our
> local NBC
> >> channel (KGW) as well as TNT/ESPN. Looking at my listings for the next
> few
> >> days, I see that I'm only showing it on either TNT or ESPN and not the
> local
> >> KGW. I've verified that by going to http://www.zap2it.com/ that it
> shows it
> >> on KGW for tonights game and the next two games (it doesn't go out to
> when
> >> the 4th game is). I've also verified the channel ID on zap2it (20378)
> >> matches what I have in the Schedules Direct interface as well as what I
> have
> >> in mythweb.
> >

> > I just had a similar question yesterday. The way to report issues with
> > schedules is to log in to Schedules Direct and use a feature there. On
> their
> > (before you log in) contact page is this instruction:
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> > Problems with guide data or lineup information should be submitted via
> the
> > Lineup Support link on the left hand menu. (Available after you log in).
> > Using that link to submit Lineup/Guide issues will include some addition
> > information we need and route it to the right person.
> > ---------------------------------
> >
> > The form says it could take a week to hear anything, but I heard back in
> > about 45 minutes. The problem is still being worked on, but it's nice
> that
> > someone was watching on the weekend.
>
> [Schedules Direct Hat]
>
> We triage tickets as soon as possible. Once the ticket is determined
> to be valid, it's sent up to Gracenote and we work with them to get
> the schedule updated.
>
> When are the date / times that it should appear on KGW so that I can
> check the raw data on the servers?

Thanks Robert, I'll put in a ticket. The times are below.

All times in PST.
http://www.kgw.com/story/sports/nba/blazers/2015/04/16/nba-blazers-grizzlies-first-round-playoffs-schedule-2015/25861671/

KGW will broadcast the entire series against Memphis. Check out the full
series schedule here (all times Pacific):

Game 1: Sunday, April 19, 5 p.m. at Memphis.

Game 2: Wednesday, April 22, 5 p.m. at Memphis.

Game 3: Saturday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. at Moda Center.

Game 4: Monday, April 27, 7:30 p.m. at Moda Center.

Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, April 29, time TBD at Memphis.

Game 6 (if necessary): Friday, May 1, time TBD at Moda Center.

Game 7 (if necessary): Sunday, May 3, time TBD at Memphis.