[mythtv-users] alt lightweight web servers for MythTV?

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Thu Apr 16 05:06:02 UTC 2015

On Wed, 15 Apr 2015, George Nassas wrote:

> Yes, you don’t need the unix: part for network passthrough so it’s just
> “fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;”. I think the deal is sockets are faster
> and can be protected through filesystem permissions while 127.0.0.1:9000
> is simpler to setup being just numbers. You’d need like thousands of
> request per second before socket performance pulls away so they’re
> identical for your purposes.

Ok, I've done that. I did get some different output on running the curl
commands afterward. Some of that output clued me in to the fact that I'd
apparently compiled this new/old version of php without needed mysql and
mysqli flags set. So I set them and recompiled. That does seem to get me a
bit further, but I still see an error at the end of the output from the
"curl http://localhost" command, as follows:

Any ideas on what that might mean? Seems I'm getting closer to success, at
any rate.