[mythtv-users] HDHR-US

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:33:02 UTC 2015

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 2:50 PM, sdkovacs <sdkovacs at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing the same issue on an older HDHR. Any recommendations for a
> replacement power supply?

SiliconDust sells a replacement at a nominal cost (I have this vague
recollection that you need to open a ticket with them, since they do
not have a replacement power supply on their site).  They have also
published in their forum (I think in the FAQ section) the specifications
that a replacement needs to meet, should you decided to source
locally (or through your favorite online retailer).