[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.5 available to all on Google Play Store

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:03:40 UTC 2015

On 04/10/2015 10:53 AM, Frank Phillips wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> MythTV Player 1.1.5 is now available for beta release in the Google Play
>> Store.
> I just reported a crasher from my Android 4.4.2 phone.

Hi,

And a good report it is. Even has the MythTV version and commit.
There should be an award. Looks like a NULL progstart, which the
app can catch.

If you can, does this return anything:

     SELECT title,starttime,endtime,progstart,progend FROM recorded WHERE progstart IS NULL ORDER BY starttime;

--
Bill