[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.27.4: Trouble-free LiveTV with ivtv?

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:51:02 UTC 2015

Hoi Nick,

> I'm wondering if there are any users running the current stable
> release of MythTV (0.27.4) with ivtv-based hardware capture card(s)
> (i.e. PVR-150/250/500) who do *not* have any problems with LiveTV
> playback?

> If you are one of the lucky ones, please could you provide details of
> your distribution, kernel version, and any patches you have needed to
> apply.

> Thanks,
> Nick

I don't know what troubles you're revering to. The only problem I have
with my two PVR500 cards is the seek tables. They are incorrect on
recording and I have to rebuild them, which I cannot do on liveTV.
I use the latest Gentoo ebuild with kernel 3.12.13 I have to upgrade
sometime in the near future. I use a patch for sound issues on the
PVR500 The one 350 I have works OK.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven