[mythtv-users] alt lightweight web servers for MythTV?

James Miller gajs-f0el at dea.spamcon.org
Wed Apr 8 21:17:57 UTC 2015

On Wed, 8 Apr 2015, George Nassas wrote:

> perl backend. There is, however, a replacement web frontend being
> written as part of myth itself. You can point your browser to port 6544
> on your backend machine to have a look. Probably you already know that
> but just in case.

Thanks for the clarification, George. No, I did not know about the
replacement web frontend: I'm sort of like the MythTV lone ranger here in
my household/building/community and so have to learn these things as I run
across them in my occasional forays into more technical aspects of
computing. Are you saying that no Apache/nginx/Lighttpd are needed for
this? Or will that frontend only be accessible once I get a web server
running? (not at home at the moment to run a quick check).