[mythtv-users] No upcoming recordings just spurious Never Record?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Apr 7 16:51:32 UTC 2015

On 04/07/2015 12:15 PM, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Karl Newman<newmank1 at asme.org>  wrote
>> Yep, that looks like you found it. I've explored the mythweb codebase a
>> bit and I wasn't even aware of that function/ability. Since the trigger
>> conditions were wrong it was apparently never tested, so proceed with
>> caution if you want to enable it.
>>
> Would a patch be merged though? I know that the developers are focusing on
> the built-in service.

It's at least worth a bug report (even without a patch, as it's probably
as easy to fix it directly as to apply a patch) so it's at least
documented.  If I had a working dev system, I'd push the change because
it's very straightforward (and easy enough to test), so someone else may
be willing to do so, too.

Mike