[mythtv-users] No upcoming recordings just spurious Never Record?

Andre Newman mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Tue Apr 7 08:55:26 UTC 2015

On 6 Apr 2015, at 16:47, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> On 04/05/2015 03:02 PM, Andre Newman wrote:
>> The mythweb access control had been messed up at some point and with browser saved passwords I’d not noticed! It’s fixed manually now rather than through the mythbuntu-control-center and proved working.
>>
>> I found some bot in my apache logs posting searches and pressing buttons...
>
> Interesting--and disappointing--that it didn't trigger the lockdown functionality that's supposed to occur when a bot is noticed in your MythWeb.

I didn’t know it did that! Well supposed to anyway, interesting feature.

I can post some logs of the bot’s activity if it’s any value?

46.4.32.75 - - [05/Apr/2015:15:23:31 +0100] "GET /mythweb/tv/detail/22020/1428127800 HTTP/1.0" 200 43863 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MJ12bot/v1.4.5; http://www.majestic12.co.uk/bot.php?+)”

It’s something called MJ12bot, new one to me.

Andre