[mythtv-users] Issue with accents in titles and descriptions: Myth or Schedules Direct?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:14:56 UTC 2015

Noticed an issue with accents in some shows and descriptions in the program
grid. As I was scrolling through the listings, both on the TV and through
Mythweb, I saw this show title:

Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez

on Zap2it it shows as Justice for All With Judge Cristina Pérez.

I've noticed the same é issue on French Canadian shows. Just wondering if
it's a Myth issue or possibly how it's being received from Schedules Direct.