[mythtv-users] New tuners don't auto-switch the DVBT2 - do I need 0.28?

Ian Oliver lists at foxhill.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 18:02:20 UTC 2015

OK, I've fixed it, in a very hacky way.

My really nasty hack is in cxd2843.c, where I check a hard-wired
frequency to switch the delivery system to DVB-T or DVB-T2. I also then
had to remove a symbol rate check in dvb_frontend.c for reasons that I
don't understand. The source code says it's a warning, but mythtv 0.27
treats is as a hard error (though

Using off-the-shelf 0.27 I can now full scan, scan all my transports,
etc. and from the frontend watch either DVB-T or T2 channels.