[mythtv-users] New tuners don't auto-switch the DVBT2 - do I need 0.28?

David Matthews dm at prolingua.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 11:47:47 UTC 2015

On 04/04/2015 08:54, Ian Oliver wrote:
> I was actually trying the tree from "dm at prolingua" as per that
> earlier thread so see how far DVBT2 support had gone in 0.27 before
> everything switched to 0.28.
>
> It looks like not far enough for you to be able to scan the transports
> and see DVBT2, so I'm really not sure where to go now.
>
> Anyway, I build mythtv from source, and get at least mythtv-setup
> working, and that's a fairly good feeling!

My original patch for the 0.27 branch only supported tuning to DVB-T2
transports and didn't include scanning.  The patch I submitted as
https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12342 includes both tuning and
scanning.  I've back-ported the scanning patch to my fixes-0.27 branch
on github (https://github.com/dcjm/mythtv) so you can find it there if
you want to try it.

David