[mythtv-users] Happy fourth birthday, lil' mythbox

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 1 10:50:33 UTC 2015

Although as there's only been circa 600 episodes one wonders why the
duplicate recordings rule hasn't kicked in?

Anyhoo.....

Number of shows: 2546
Number of episodes:18765
First recording:Monday March 10th, 2006
Last recording:Wednesday April 1st, 2015
Total Running Time:9 years 20 days 17 hrs 18 mins
Total Recorded:2 years 6 months 14 days 13 hrs 7 mins

What I've added to the Videos section over the years is the main part
of the system these days though and I'm just in the process of
upgrading from a 12TB system to a 22TB BE system which should see me
till the reaper comes.....or 4K streaming becomes the norm (see news
item on BBC news website today).