[mythtv-users] mythcommflag not working

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Mon Sep 29 23:00:53 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Carl Hunter <cdhunter2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 9/22/2014 1:25 PM, Rob Owens wrote:

This reply ended up in my spam filter for some reason. Anyway, I was going
to suggest that you try to ping the mythtv-dev list. Although it's possible
that the key developer(s) that worked on that code are no longer with the
project. A git-bisect could be helpful here, too, to identify the exact
commit which broke it, but those are a pain with mythtv because of the
database versioning. You'd really need an isolated system (or chroot?) to
test with.

Karl