[mythtv-users] Intel NUC DN2820FYKH frontend build

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Mon Sep 29 10:33:53 UTC 2014

Thanks Mike for the review.

I am interested in this device, it will be great to put back of the TV.

One question: Is it possible to resume from IR receiver (USB) from suspend/halt?

Kind regards.

--
Josu Lazkano

thanks for the review too. I'm also interested about the IR being kept alive for suspend/halt. While i'm not 100% sure, I beleive the IR is USB based, so I presume you'd need to enable the resume/keep alive rules for that usb device and it'll work. This is the only bit thats kept me from buying the celeron NUC - just lack of time to research it enough to be sure.

To OP: i presume your running hardware acceleration for decoding, to get those CPU loads (VAAPI/VDPAU? - i forget which the intel GPUs use). Any idea if the celeron NUC has the 24fps bug that the earlier NUCs had?