[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect Changes

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Sep 26 17:16:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-09-26 at 11:20 -0500, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> Which sourceid do you want to extract:>1

How do I know what are valid sourceids?  I tried 1, 2, 3, etc. and
always seem to get:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function prepare() on a non-object in /net/linux/src/mfdb-json/sd-utility.php on line 1730

> That's pretty much all you need to do; once we get the extract we can
> turn it into a lineup. The one thing you'll need to know is your
> sourceid;

Indeed.

Is there some amount of sd-utility.php that I need to run to get to a
point of being able to extract this existing clearqam data from my
current MythTV database?  If so how much can I run without mucking up my
existing installation?

Cheers,
b.