[mythtv-users] Netflix coming to MythTV native - no more wine/windows?

Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Tue Sep 23 17:07:53 UTC 2014

On 9/22/2014 2:39 PM, Joseph Fry wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Stephen P. Villano
> <stephen.p.villano at gmail.com <mailto:stephen.p.villano at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     On 9/20/14, 3:35 PM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:
>     > Can myth open a Chrome browser window as another type of
>     player?  Translate the standard up/down/left/right keystrokes?
>     >
>     > Maybe get real fancy and extract the show info, images, etc from
>     the raw HTML and create a myth'ed UI.
>     > ________________________________________
>     > From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
>     <mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org>
>     <mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org

I would consider starting up Netflix again if it wasn't so !!!!!hard!!!!
to stop them( Netflix).
I actually had to get my CCCompany involved to get them to stop charging
my card and then
they attempted to charge me an extra two months DVD and Inet fees after
stopping.

Are they still trying to pull this crap?