[mythtv-users] Sudden seemingly-random database issues

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon Sep 22 00:37:31 UTC 2014

> Last 5 lines will repeat about 10 times a second until the BE is shut down
> or the logfile rolls over (makes looking through the logs not so fun!).
>
> Thanks for any help you can provide!

These are the things I would check (not in any order):
- Can you login to the database using the command-line mysql client?
- Is the mysqld processr running?
- Anything interesting in the MySQL log? It should be /var/log/mysql.log
and /var/log/mysql.err.
- Have you checked available disk space?
- Are there any disk related errors in syslog?

Tom