[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect Changes

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 01:50:58 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Jay Foster <jayf0ster at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up too.  How will this affect those using older
> versions of MythTV?

There aren't any changes to any of the core MythTV tables with the
existing grabber. I only make one check right now; if the MythTV
schema is above a certain value, then I know that Season and Episode
are in the core table. If if's below that, then we don't try to insert
S/E information.

Other than that, all I know is that the grabber works with 0.27 and
master. I don't have cycles to try to see if the grabber works with
every single version of MythTV, but you're welcome to take the grabber
and modify it as necessary.