[mythtv-users] Backend status?

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Thu Sep 18 22:02:43 UTC 2014

On 18/09/14 20:19, Stefan D wrote:
> I havn't been updating MythTV very much for the last year or something, but
> thought it was time to do so now.
>
> As i understand it MythWeb is on it's way out. But is it already out?
>
> When i try to see the backend status in MythWeb i get:
>
> *Warning* at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/status/handler.php, line 32:
> !!NoTrans: file_get_contents(http://192.168.1.10:6544/Status/GetStatusHTML):
> failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found !!
>
> And connecting to port 6544 and showing the backend status only gives me a
> blank page.
>
> Is there some way to see status of how much space is left, how much is used
> for recordings/LiveTV and things that were available in older versions of
> MythWeb?

I too had this happen to me when I went from 0.26.x to 0.27.x.

I couldn't figure this one out at all. Then by chance, I had to reboot for
another reason and the whole thing sprang into life.

I'm assuming it was something to do with apache configuration not being updated.

Of course, YMMV. I never thought to try port 6544.

--

Mike Perkins