[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect Changes

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:33:25 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com> wrote:
> The instructions at
>
> https://github.com/SchedulesDirect/mfdb-json/tree/API-20140530
>
> are a little clearer (hopefully) and have additional information.

Wow...I'm definitely going to sit this one out until I hear more
specifics from the MythTV side of things on all this.  I don't really
have time to dig into the stuff explained there in detail right now,
but I'm not even sure I understand what's needed for this at a high
level.  For example, if it can use existing lineups or if you have to
create a new one, or if it requires stuff like a new input connection
(sounds like it does??).  Yuk.