[mythtv-users] Backend status?

Stefan D raptorjr08 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:19:38 UTC 2014

I havn't been updating MythTV very much for the last year or something, but
thought it was time to do so now.

As i understand it MythWeb is on it's way out. But is it already out?

When i try to see the backend status in MythWeb i get:

*Warning* at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/status/handler.php, line 32:
!!NoTrans: file_get_contents(http://192.168.1.10:6544/Status/GetStatusHTML):
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found !!

And connecting to port 6544 and showing the backend status only gives me a
blank page.

Is there some way to see status of how much space is left, how much is used
for recordings/LiveTV and things that were available in older versions of
MythWeb?

Thank you.

/Stefan