[mythtv-users] UK: Strictly Come Dancing E1S12, looks like a dupe

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Thu Sep 18 19:10:17 UTC 2014

On 18.09.2014 16:42, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 09/18/2014 08:00 AM, Tim wrote:
>>
>> mysql> select title, subtitle, season, episode, starttime, programid
>> from recorded where title like 'Strictly%Dancing';
>> +-----------------------+----------------------------------------+--------+---------+---------------------+---------------+
>>
>> | title | subtitle | season | episode | starttime | programid |
>> +-----------------------+----------------------------------------+--------+---------+---------------------+---------------+
>>
>> | Strictly Come Dancing | Strictly Come Dancing: The Launch Show | 0 |
>> 0 | 2014-09-07 18:58:00 | EP1024742471c |
>> +-----------------------+----------------------------------------+--------+---------+---------------------+---------------+
> episode number (in decimal--here "1") and season number (in base
> 36--here "c"). So, that program ID would never have been generated by
> MythTV with season and episode numbers of 0 (instead it would have
> generated the value "EP10247424700").

Tim, can we see the result of this modified query please? (replace
recorded with recordedprogram)

select title, subtitle, season, episode, starttime, programid from
recordedprogram where title like 'Strictly%Dancing';

Looking at recorded will only show the season/episode from thetvdb, but
not from the guide feed!

Regards,
Karl