[mythtv-users] UK: Strictly Come Dancing E1S12, looks like a dupe

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Thu Sep 18 19:05:39 UTC 2014

On 18.09.2014 00:28, Hika van den Hoven wrote:

>> https://code.mythtv.org/trac/browser/mythtv/mythtv/programs/mythfilldatabase/xmltvparser.cpp#L541
>
>> I don't follow though. According to the BBC website, Show 1 is
>> scheduled for 26/9. Presumably Show 2 won't be until 3/10 ? And
>> Atlas should only currently be going up to 30th. So it seems to me
>> that the Launch Show was E1 and Myth has called it right.
>
>> And won't your recorded Launch Show be s00e00 because Myth doesn't
>> store the season/episode (and your not using metadata lookup) ?
>> Atlas may well have marked it as e01 when you recorded it.
>
> As far as I can see Myth doesn't construct it. It comes from the
> grabber or the grabber source. I, with my dutch xmltv grabber only get
> a programid for films. Everything else doesn't have one.

Please show us your raw xmltv input. (e.g. one program that doesn't get
a programid when you exceted it to get one) Then we can look why its
not being generated. (hint: the subtitle or season/episode may be
missing)

Regards,
Karl

PS: Or help Joakim to provide a good guide to the Netherlands :)
https://plus.google.com/communities/109552003709794175372