[mythtv-users] Reset frontend guide

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:23:31 UTC 2014

> On 09/16/2014 03:24 PM, Josu Lazkano wrote:

>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I have a problem with one of my frontends, there is no guide on it.
>>>
>>> Is it possible to reset the guide?
>

> There's no way to "reset" the guide since there's no way to "set" the guide
> in the first place.
>
>>> In other frontends and in mythweb the guide is correct.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>
>> Hello again,
>>
>> The problem starts when I changed the backend server. The TV guide is
>> empty, but the TV information works well.
>>
>> It looks that it can not show the guide. Anyone has same problem?
>

> Since we haven't ever included a "show a blank screen instead of the guide"
> setting, I'm guessing you've set some other setting whose side effect is
> showing you nothing--for example, you have the guide showing you a channel
> group in which there are no channels or similar.  Use the MENU key to verify
> the channel group ("Choose Channel Group") and also check "Default channel
> group" in frontend settings (in Video|General Settings, IIRC).
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike,

I have 2 frontends, the problem is only in one.

I check the Video -> General configuration and in both frontend is
same configuration.

I delete "/home/user/.mythtv/" and configure again but same problem.
How could I delete all the configuration in the backend side?

Maybe this way I could start again and get it working.

Best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano