[mythtv-users] UK: Strictly Come Dancing E1S12, looks like a dupe

mythtv at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk mythtv at phipps-hutton.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 16:53:35 UTC 2014

Quoting "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:

> On 09/17/2014 10:25 AM, Tim wrote:
>> As Hika pointed out they both have the same programid for some reason.
>
> Just create a "record this showing" override rule to ensure you get
> them both--that's the way to work around bad listings data.

I've done that and it is a workaround but I was lucky to notice it. I
normally check upcoming recordings in mythweb with duplicates switched
off. I think I only noticed it because the first episode to record was
marked as E2S12. Does the programid come from the listings data? I use
tv_grab_uk_atlas and if so I should report it so others don't get
disappointed.

Cheers,
Tim.