[mythtv-users] Dual DVB-T PCI device

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 09:34:09 UTC 2014

On 16/09/14 07:01, Josu Lazkano wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am looking for a dual DVB-T PCI device, I have lots of USB but they
> use to stop working after some hours, they can not lock to the
> transponder.
>
> Any recomendation? I prefer PCI than PCIe.
>
> Best regards.

PCI devices are going to be thin on the ground from now on. Motherboard design
has moved on to PCIe and mini-PCIe so the preferred route is PCIe or USB.

If you are having problems with USB it would make more sense to try and get them
figured out. That's what the mailing list is here for!

I don't remember any postings you have made regarding your USB troubles, but my
own USB tuners have been running for /years/ without any issues.

--

Mike Perkins