[mythtv-users] Problem with storage directory on 2nd HDD

Jonno jonnojohnson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:27:26 UTC 2014

I just re-installed a Mythbuntu system from scratch and I can't get
recordings to write to the hdd.
At first I was getting the error from the Backend Setup when it tried to
write a test file but I solved that after modifying the permissions and
ownership. The backend now doesn't complain but the drive doesn't show up
in the frontend System Information page and recordings won't write to it.
I have a single storage directory set up for the Default storage group.

Any suggestions?