[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect Changes

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Sep 15 16:32:52 UTC 2014

>> I was just surprised to not already see discussion on the list about
>> this, so I figured that the news wasn't well-known yet.

At the time I noted it, it was still very beta.

Reviewing the forums because of the two systems that I manage are still having issues with download errors on the guide data, their response has always been to move to the beta script and you'll be pulling the data from their servers.

If I don't use dd-grab-all, then I can get up to 14 days, usually there is 16.

Doug