[mythtv-users] no channels found HDHR3-4DC

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Tue Sep 9 22:32:59 UTC 2014

On 09.09.2014 19:06, Dennis Alders wrote:

> No, unfortunately not, our provider is Telfort.

Do Telfort or Ziggo transmit unencrypted channels? The only references
on wikipedia are wrt analog transmission and supporting CI+ for digital
transmission in the Netherlands.

Zelfort: Did you configure the correct network_id?
http://www.telfort.nl/persoonlijk/service/glasvezel/zenderlijst-analoge-en-digitale-tv.htm
Then start a scan on 304 MHz with QAM64 modulation and
a symbolrate of 6875.

Ziggo: Did you configure the correct network_id?
https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/televisie-radio/installeren/frequenties-netwerknummers
Then start a scan on 356 MHz with QAM64 modulation and
a symbolrate of 6875.

The selection of the network number, combined with learning new
transports while scanning, allows you got quickly get a complete
channel scan. The network_id goes to the video source.

Regards,
Karl

PS: If someone collects the relevant information for all relevant
providers, then we can add a preset for the Netherlands to the channel
scanner.