[mythtv-users] Trusty upgrade (apache 2.4) has broken mythweb

eric millham emillham at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 16:04:26 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/05/2014 12:34 PM, Karl Newman wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:57 PM, eric millham <emillham at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Karl, I'm not sure how to tell that. I can barely spell apache. Could you
>>> tell me what/where to look for?
>>>
>>> Eric,
>>>

>> Unfortunately I have no experience with Ubuntu in any flavor so I don't
>> know where to tell you to look. I'm hoping some other users who have
>> encountered and solved your problem will chime in here.
>>
>> Karl
>>

> Eric,
>
> Here's what my mods-enabled directory looks like on my *Mythbuntu*
> 14.04 backend:
>
>     http://pastebin.com/WmqSi96z
>
> Looking at my 14.04 *Ubuntu* host, the following 2 mods are not enabled:
>
>     auth_basic
>     rewrite.load
>
> Do: sudo a2enmod auth_basic and/or sudo a2enmod rewrite
> if yours are missing.
>
> --
> Bill

First, thanks everyone for the help so far!
Bill, I have all those mods PLUS a bunch of mod_mono-xxxx mods.
Could those be interfering somehow?
It's interesting that when I first started debugging the issue I would get
the login to come up and after that a blank screen. Now I don't get the
login and get a file list. And of course I didn't write down the gazillion
things I've tried. ;-(

Eric