[mythtv-users] UK, Mainly Crystal Palace re-channeling...Channel Renumber Script

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:50:38 UTC 2014

> Yup - it's even more a pain on TVs with a crap UI designed by a blind no
armed cretin with a brief to make it as hard as possible to achieve ! I am
convinced that certain manufacturers have a usability section - whose sole
job is to spot unreasonably usable features and redesign them to be harder
to use.

Yea, they'll be the same people who work as Sales Prevention Officers
(sometimes mistakenly called Customer Services Departments).

Hope it's of use to someone.