[mythtv-users] Trusty upgrade (apache 2.4) has broken mythweb

Karl Newman newmank1 at asme.org
Tue Sep 2 17:33:24 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 10:28 AM, eric millham <emillham at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried all this as well.  I'm out of ideas. Does anyone have mythweb
> working with 2.4 and are they able to share their config files and any
> permission,  digest file things you needed to do?
>
> If all else fails, Would it be a nightmare to revert to 2.2 Apache on
> Ubuntu 14.04? Any pointers?

I'm running mythweb with apache 2.4, but on Gentoo (sort of by accident--I
didn't realize that I was making a major version jump by keywording apache
2.4). Anyway, I had to make some mythweb config file changes but it wasn't
a huge obstacle. Things like changing "Allow from all" to "Require all
granted" and getting rid of "-All" in the Options line, etc. I doubt my
config files would be of any particular use to you since they're not from
*buntu, but please let me know if you want them (if Bill Meek's don't help
you).

Karl