[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct/database issue

John Klug ski.brimson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:09:40 UTC 2014

I tried deleting the extra erroneous subchannel in my lineup, deleting the
desired but missing channel in mythtv, then putting the desired channel
back.  Finally I noticed a post that referenced a possible fix.

Adding --dd-grab-all option to mythfilldatabase got my missing channel
loaded.  Here is the post.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/449416#449416