[mythtv-users] Debugging Pixelation w/ Ceton InfintiTV 6 PCIe

Kevin Calvert kevin at eleventhree.com
Mon Sep 1 22:02:37 UTC 2014

It sticks in the 50-55C range. I had it mounted right below my gpu, even
though it wasn't used, and I moved to to my bottom pcie slot so that it has
plenty og buffer now but it made no difference in temps.

I'm not sure if this is the normal operating temperature though.

My case is not hot at all and has plenty of ventilation so I'm not sure
anything else can be done.

*Kevin*

Eleven Three Labs LLC
eleventhree.com