[mythtv-users] MythTV needs to listen on 2 ports

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:57:24 UTC 2014

I think the answer to op question is simple one making mythtbackend
acceptable on both networks I have public  wifi on 192.168.2.xx  for
raspberry watering station wifi thermostat and other wifi controling
devices and rest of wired and wireless network is on 192.168.0.xx and I
have no issue accessing anything on my network.  Other option is to install
two network cards or setup multiple network ip addresses on single
interface arch linux allows you do acomplish this

Connection='ethernet'
Description=''
Interface='eth0'
IP='static'