[mythtv-users] fire tv stick for 19.99

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:33:57 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 2:58 AM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> LOL it does crack me up that we are now getting media devices's like
> this stick where the remote control is bigger than the computer!

It is a limitation of the human body in the current release.
People seem to need buttons big enough to see and push.

Perhaps an epoxied rice sized NFC device with MEMS
accelerometers could be injected under your skin.  You would
just need to wave your hands vigorously (some individuals
might have trouble talking and watching TV at the same time).