[mythtv-users] converting mp4 and trans coding failing

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 21:00:53 UTC 2014

myth transcoding had been failing after I move mythtv to new storage
appliance and new virtual server instance. I get unrecoverable error  in
mythweb how I can debug this? Running mythtranscode from command line gives
this  This application expects to be running a locale that specifies a
UTF-8 codeset, and many features may behave improperly with your current
language settings. Please set the LC_ALL or LC_CTYPE, and LANG variable(s)
in the environment in which this program is executed to include a UTF-8
codeset (such as 'en_US.UTF-8').
under arch linux