[mythtv-users] Show rescheduled due to watch whilst recording

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Thu Oct 30 03:08:36 UTC 2014

On Oct 29, 2014, at 3:02 PM, Robin Gilks <g8ecj at gilks.org> wrote:

> Not using LiveTV - I have been watching the in progress recording from the
> watch recordings screen. I said it was *as though* I had been using
> LiveTV.

Whoops, sorry, I rushed through your closing sentence to type up a reply.

> Since in the past there have been 'watch in progress recording' issues
> with stuff recorded from an analog tuner (in this case from an STB), I
> guess the bug wasn't entirely squashed.

In attempt to be helpful I scheduled consecutive shows on the same channel and started watching the first one before the second began. I didn't experience the problem you're having - my second show started recording as expected. One difference is I have digital tuners so multirec is in effect. Hopefully that's a new data point for you.

 - George