[mythtv-users] mythTV with DataDirect Replacement service

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 00:40:13 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:28 PM, R Kannan <rk111810 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a file from a previous mfdb run (/tmp/mythtv_ddp_data).

The fix for that was applied in master and fixes/0.27, but
is not part of the recent tagged 0.27.4 release.  You could
always bug your distro packager if you want them to pull
in later fixes and do not want to build from sources yourself.

>  After
> deleting that file and running mfdb now I have nearly 13 days of data
> till 11/9 11:00 PM. But there is a gap between Fri 11/7 11:00 PM to Sat
> 11/8 11:00 PM.

Running the latest request with --dd-grab-all ?  Missing data
near the middle/end sounds a lot like not running with --dd-grab-all