[mythtv-users] hdpvr rmmod hanging

Bob mythtv at cox.net
Tue Oct 28 03:13:46 UTC 2014

On 10/25/2014 07:11 AM, Lucas Christian wrote:
> Worth a try, and I’d be curious to hear if it works as I am possibly
> deploying a large-scale HD-PVR setup (two or three HD-PVRs on a single
> backend) next month.
I have a single HD-PVR and use this technique. Typically my captions are
off by approximately 20 seconds so I use a PERL script to get them close
and then use the option on the front-end to fine tune.

The most difficult part of the process for me was finding hardware that
would support closed captions. After that, the wiki was an excellent guide.

Bob