[mythtv-users] shut down OK, reboot nogo

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 23:56:35 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/27/2014 05:35 PM, Daryl McDonald wrote:
> > I am -04:00, just like New York and Toronto, BIOS is in UTC and I haven't
>
>> changed that, this used to work before a couple of crashes and cloned or
>> rsync'd OS restores.
>>

> Does the script (as run by the backend), use sudo and if so, is it
> still defined in /etc/sudoers.d/someFileName?
>
> --
> Bill

After "sudo visudo" the last few lines of that page are:

 # Allow members of group sudo to execute any command
%sudo   ALL=(ALL:ALL) ALL

# See sudoers(5) for more information on "#include" directives:

#includedir /etc/sudoers.d

%mythtv ALL = NOPASSWD: /sbin/shutdown, /usr/bin/setwakeup.sh

And this from:  ls -al /usr/bin/setwakeup.sh
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1221 Oct 16 17:46 /usr/bin/setwakeup.sh