[mythtv-users] mythTV with DataDirect Replacement service

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:02:14 UTC 2014

On 10/27/2014 04:05 PM, R Kannan wrote:
> I have been running 'mfdb' with no luck. ' --dd-grab-all; does not seem
> to halp either. I have not been any program data past 11/9 past 7 PM and
> the status shows...
>
> "Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2014-10-27 16:58:44 and ended on
> 2014-10-27 16:58:54. mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new
> data into the Guide for 1 of 1 sources. This can indicate a potential
> grabber failure."

Hi,

That looks OK, or at least what all of us should expect. 13 days of data
(you've got a bonus day.) Mine ran about noon today and I have data
'til 11/8.

The "...but did not insert ..." message is only a hint that something
may have gone wrong. I know I'll get it if I do multiple runs before
there's new data at SD (e.g. if I ran it more that once a day.)

--
Bill