[mythtv-users] incorrect ttvdb.py/tmdb3.py selection

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:11:30 UTC 2014

Hoi Karl,

Sunday, October 26, 2014, 8:42:20 PM, you wrote:

> On 25.10.2014 04:01, Hika van den Hoven wrote:

>> I haven't jet tried prepending the inetref in the rules, but could
>> that maybe help?

> That's the plan. You only do the manual lookup once and pick the correct
> result when you create the recording rule. Then all new recordings
> get the correct metadata.

> Regards,
> Karl

The lookup in mythweb doesn't automatically prepend it, which would be
nice. If you do it manually, it throws it out half the time, at which
moment it keeps accepting the bare number correctly??
It would be nice if either way would be used consequently.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop