[mythtv-users] Metadata Lookup Errored in Backend Log - On Every Recording.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg.mythbox at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 01:21:23 UTC 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/26/2014 03:36 PM, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> People who like --setverbose also liked: mythbackend --setloglevel debug
> etc ;)
>>

>> I think the log fragment you pasted above is from the backend. The logging
>> parameters (including verbose and loglevel) automatically get passed to
>> myth-
>> metadatalookup (and everything else the backend runs.)  It may help to
>> see the full mythmetadatalookup log too. After using:
>>
>>         mythbackend --setverbose system
>>         mythbackend --setloglevel debug
>>
>> Near as I can tell, there's exactly 2 cases where 128 is returned. One for
>> an invalid JobQueue and the other when the bindings are tested and fail.
>> Which matches the output of the earlier pastebin. I'm still stumped on
>> why MythVideo works. Actually, I'm not clear what that statement means.
>> Does that mean movies get mythmetadatalookup OK and recordings fail?

Okay, I have taken another set of full logs. This time with system and
debug level as you had suggested:

Backend:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythbackend.20141027010240.4416.log
MetaData1:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythmetadatalookup.20141027010350.4590.log
MetaData2:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythmetadatalookup.20141027010355.4606.log
MetaData3:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14826228/mythmetadatalookup.20141027010400.4626.log

I took a look at them but I can't decipher what is wrong.